Projects are usually defined to make changes for improvement or to create something new. The types of projects can be focused on business processes, implementation of solutions, organizational development.
We have developed a project delivery methodology that we apply to both process and system implementation solutions.
- 1. Discovery – Identify the scope, stakeholders, and business requirements
- 2. Definition – Assess the current process or system, define the desired state and the requirements to close the gap between today’s situation and tomorrow’s goal
- 3. Design – Design the detailed solution with necessary integration points throughout the organization
- 4. Development – Create and construct the solution
- 5. Diagnosis and Test – Testing the solution to ensure that it meets both organizational and operational requirements
- 6. Deployment – Define the procedures necessary to deliver the solution, including documentation of operating procedures, reporting, and problem resolution procedures
- 7. Dynamic Delivery – Train the organization on the use of the solution and establish a mechanism of continuous improvement