WayQuest is the expression of a journey its founder, John Reece, has been on for over ten years. The desire for meaning beyond the pursuit of profit and believing business could be conducted with integrity, John started WayQuest on October 6, 2004. This date is simply a mile marker, but a significant one. It represents the trailhead of a trek to understand what it means to live an integrated life; one where the typical compartments of faith, family, friends, work, career, and business are interwoven.
The name embodies its core mission: It is the Quest for the Way…
- The way of doing the right things in business and life.
- The way of understanding that life cannot be compartmentalized, even though we try.
- The Way, Jesus, as our ultimate and best pursuit in all of life.
WayQuest has been on journey of shaping thoughts and actions by navigating business conversations toward discovering how to optimize the stewarding of resources, the development of goods and services for the marketplace, and ultimately, transforming society through commerce.
The next leg of the journey is being written through our focus on helping ministries and nonprofits.
- The conversations to provide understanding and perspective of business within a ministry context.
- The coaching to navigate the business challenges faced by ministries and nonprofits looking to grow.
- The connections to the right resources at the right time to move from planting to stabilization and growth.